Seeking solution oriented customer advocacy representatives with a passion for service!
This role will provide customer support via phone and email. This person will support a variety of services activities to maintain and improve customer retention and loyalty including customer onboarding and training.
- Answer support emails, calls and complete other related tasks in a timely manner
- Record detailed activities of customer interactions
- Perform tasks related to our GoLive process from set-up through customer training
- Handle billing requests
- Assist with the development of the department including process documenting and training materials.
- Create and track cases for product and traffic departments
- Prefer 1+ years of experience in customer-facing roles including customer service, marketing, sales, or related field
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment
- Adaptable and drive to grow and learn
- Experience with a ticketing system or CRM (Salesforce, Netsuite) preferred
- Industry (SaaS and/or real estate) experience a plus
- Knowledge of basic marketing concepts, general knowledge of PPC a plus
- Proficient computer skills (CRM Systems, Microsoft Suite)
- Self-motivated and proactive with a positive attitude
- Ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills and able to prioritize and multi-task well
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Great phone skills and experience handling inbound/outbound customer calls
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly + monthly bonus opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
- Fun company culture
- OTE: $31,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Benefits? Yeah, we have that too! Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K with company match!
To apply for the position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Customer Advocacy Support Representative”.