Zurple is seeking a take-charge, and results-driven, Product Manager to serve as our team's product expert while developing and executing our product strategy for Zurple and Z57. In this role, the Product Manager is responsible for supporting the development of innovative software products catering to residential real estate professionals. He/She will execute the growth of the product roadmap while acting as the key liaison between business stakeholders and engineering, translating technical updates and requirements bi-directionally.
The ideal candidate has experience driving details of software requirements and executing deliverables for software engineers, IT, and Quality Assurance resources. You must be an intelligent, creative thinker who is data-driven, enjoys complex problem solving, and excels at owning the process from beginning to end. The Product Manager will be responsible for full-cycle product and project management of new and ongoing initiatives for Z57 and Zurple. This is an opportunity to develop professionally while delivering the future for our innovative cloud-based software and social platforms.
At Zurple you can expect a fun, energetic, fast-paced environment where you are encouraged to bring your ideas and expertise, focus on our customers and explore options.
- Write detailed functional requirements and create wireframes or mockups to clearly communicate product specifications. Identify impacted areas of the platform and ensure details are included.
- Manage the development ticketing queue and prioritization to ensure timely fixes while meeting aggressive and committed deadlines
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Act as the key liaison between the engineering team and the business, translating technical updates and requirements bi-directionally
- Perform acceptance and quality testing of product features, providing detailed bug reports and documentation to the engineering and QA team on troubleshooting methods and replication processes
- Identify and track key metrics to measure product success levels and determine new product development opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define the go-to-market strategy. Provide communication and training to sales, support, operations and marketing teams regarding product capabilities and positioning
- Proactively identify risks, and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues
- Manage QA resource to proactively test and monitor customer facing products
- Conduct analyses of competitive offerings and maintain a high-level of knowledge about the Real Estate technology space
- Conduct weekly meetings to prioritize ongoing product maintenance tasks
- Ensure resource availability and allocation in conjunction with project schedules
- Manage outage tracker and escalate to necessary resources during outage periods
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years’ experience managing and designing web-based software products; experience with Facebook apps is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with online ticketing software; experience with Unfuddle a plus.
- Proficient in English, written and verbal
- Experienced managing projects developed using PHP, Java, CSS, HTML, and/or MySQL
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid understanding of marketing and sales
- Ability to manage competing demands
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Experience with customer driven usability, e-commerce, social media tools and mobile marketing preferred; experience with WordPress a plus
- Experience working with remote resources
- Ability to attend meetings with remote team members
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K with company match
- Casual work environment
- PTO and Company Holidays
- Work for one of San Diego’s fastest growing companies
To apply for the position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Product Manager”.