Zurple, Inc. has over 10 years of experience partnering with real estate agents, helping them leverage the power of social media to meet more home buyers and sellers in their local markets. Focused on achievement and culture, the Zurple sales team is on a mission to show each real estate agent the power of social media and the impact it can have on their business. We do this one phone call at a time and we’re looking for more Inside Sales Representatives wired the way we are – how are we wired? Well, the ideas of constant development, leadership skills, integrity and bringing a high amount of passion to everything we do come to mind.
If that’s you… join our sales team!
What you’ll do as an Inside Sales Representative:
- Prospect new business nationwide through marketing-provided inbound leads and cold-calling efforts.
- Position yourself as a marketing expert (because you will become one!)
- Execute a consultative sales process, assessing each prospects’ needs.
- Speak passionately about the impact of social media.
- Meet & exceed your monthly sales expectations.
What’s in it for you:
- The ability to quickly earn commissions.
- The ability to work from home.
- Uncapped Commission!
- Excellent benefits package – starting day 1!
- Career growth & development opportunities.
- Great company culture.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Be part of a fast-growing software company.
- 401k program with company match.
- Wellbeing program, so you can earn additional $ toward medical expenses.
- Employee stock ownership program.
By applying as an Inside Sales Representative, you’re saying you have:
- Ample amounts of leadership, accountability and integrity.
- The ability to learn and implement a consultative sales process.
- A deep passion for sales.
- Already shown the ability to relentlessly pursue a goal, in any environment.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little oversight.
- The ability to support a remote work from home situation.
Base Salary: $41,600; Uncapped Commission!
This position is open to remote candidates based in one of the following states: Idaho or Washington.
Our parent company, Constellation Software Inc. (listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange as CSU), is headquartered in Toronto, CA with 13,000+ employees worldwide. Constellation Software Inc. acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses. Constellation is currently operating 19 companies within the Real Estate Group – with three acquisitions coming within the past 12 months.
To apply for the position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Inside Sales Account Executive”.