Digital Marketing Manager
Zurple is seeking a take-charge and results-driven, digital marketer to serve as our team's digital marketing expert and to develop and execute a strategy which will drive brand awareness, generate qualified leads, and support achievement of sales revenue goals. In this role, you will optimize existing marketing channels and introduce new, innovative channels to support sales revenue goals.
The ideal candidate has experience with all aspects of demand generation, including, but not limited to, email marketing, content strategy, PPC, SEO, webinars and conferences. You must be an intelligent, creative thinker who is data-driven, enjoys complex problem solving, and excels at owning the process from beginning to end. The Digital Marketing Manager will act as a team leader defining strategy, analyzing performance and directly executing on all digital and inbound marketing activities. Please only-apply if you’re a go-getter ready to positively impact a sales and marketing oriented company.
At Zurple you can expect fun, energetic, fast-paced environment where you are encouraged to bring your ideas and expertise, focus on our customers, try new things, and learn from experimentation.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to support sales revenue targets
- Generate sales leads via online direct and inbound marketing methods
- Design, write, execute and analyze performance of email campaigns targeting sales leads, new customers and existing customers on a weekly basis
- Personally design marketing images and downloadable content using Canva or Photoshop for ads, emails and marketing collateral
- Build revenue-producing marketing programs using a combination of SEO and paid channels including content marketing, SEM, email, display advertising, retargeting, social, and testing new channels
- Set metrics, measure channel effectiveness, and continually optimize to generate demand as efficiently as possible
- Report results to the team on cost of acquisition and campaign ROI
- Optimize, create and A/B test landing pages designed for lead capture
- Apply SEO best practices to corporate WordPress websites and blog
- Create and develop content for webpages, blogs, and press releases for online publications
- Lead marketing team thru strategy refinement
- 3 - 5 years of results-driven marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Proven experience in planning, executing, and measuring content marketing, email marketing and lead capture
- Strong data evaluation skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions
- Experience working with CRMs and marketing automation systems: NetSuite and HubSpot, a plus
- Ability to develop a strategic marketing plan and manage to a budget
- Excellent communication skills, including copy writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of management, sales teams, and other employees
- Strong use and understanding of Facebook Ads or Google AdWords, SEO
- Highly self-directed and detail-oriented
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Intermediate skill in Excel required
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and HTML
- Whatever it takes attitude
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K with company match
- Casual work environment
- PTO and Company Holidays
- Work for one of San Diego’s fastest growing companies
To apply for the position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Digital Marketing Manager”.