We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who is passionate about retaining and servicing clients and wants to work for a fast paced, entrepreneurial company that has the feel of a startup with the backing of a $10B vertical software organization. Zurple is growing every month and can offer a fun and success-driven environment.
As part a key member of the client loyalty team, you will be responsible for managing a book of business to ensure client retention. In addition, you will also be responsible for up-selling current clients using a consultative approach. You will work closely with the support team to ensure high quality service to our clients.
- 2-3 years’ relevant software sales or account manager experience with a proven record of success
- Experience in Account Management and/or B2B sales
- Familiarity with PPC campaigns
- Proficient with CRM software and MS Office
- Ability to maintain strong, long lasting client relationships
- Experience speaking to high-level decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to hit sales quotas
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Real Estate experience highly preferred but not required
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Strong writing/grammar skills
- Ability to be proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to managing competing demands while paying strict attention to detail
- 4-year degree preferred but not required
- Competitive salary plus commission - average total compensation $50k-$70k
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K with company match
- Casual work environment
- Paid time off
- Work for one of San Diego’s fastest growing companies
To apply for the position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Account Manager”.